Sifu Leo is launching his book on 14th November, and is offering this Giveaway:
Sifu Leo’s Giveaway:
Enter to win Four private taiji lessons with Sifu Leo in person or via an online platform (like zoom, cisco, or skype) , valued at R1800, when you purchase two copies of his new book “Yang Short Form. A beginners guide to Taiji Chaun” at the special price of R650 each. Both purchases must be made between the dates of 26th October 2020 and 21st November 2020.
If you buy 2 books in person at the book launch on 14th November 2020 – you get 5% off your January month of taiji classes, as well as being entered into the draw.
Send your entry to email@example.com with proof of payment and contact details.
Terms & Conditions:
- For every 2 books purchased before the closing date, 21st November 2020, you get one entry into the draw.
- To enter, send your proof of payment for both books, with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize is four x 45 minute private taiji lessons with Sifu Leo, to be held online using Cisco Webex, at times convenient for both student and Sifu Leo. The lessons must be used within 6 months of winning.
- Entries close at midday Saturday 21st November 2020.
- The draw will take place by end of business, Monday 23rd November 2020 and the winner will be contacted.
- The judges decision is final. There will be an independent auditor present at the draw.
- The prize can be transferred to someone else with permission from Sifu Leo.