- Dress appropriately in Ming’s uniform.
- When entering or leaving class , or commencing a class please take note of the gesture of acknowledgement of bowing and respect.
- Use the appropriate term “sifu / sensei (karate)” when addressing the teacher.
- Show respect for one another, and welcome new students by introducing yourself.
- Being late for class is considered a lack of respect.
- Advanced just means that the student has more insight into the art. Be humble.
- Only certified instructors may teach the art so as to propagate authenticity.
- Do not abuse your martial knowledge.
- Payments to be made in advance. 3 months in advance allows for a discounted rate. However if payments are made late then it does not allow for the discounted rate.
Other topics of discussion related to this Code of Conduct:
For more info on this Code of Conduct and tai chi and karate in general, contact your Sifu Leo Low Ming, on 0833780468